Healthy Foods that your Kids will Love
Nutritious food plays a very important role in your child’s development and it is a mammoth task for parents since a long time all around the globe to deliver tasty nutritious and healthy foods to kids. Present a pizza or a bowl full of maggi and pasta to your kid and their happiness is extremely visible, and so is your tension. To match a child’s fast metabolism and growth, it is imperative to include proteins, carbohydrates, fibers and vitamins in a kid’s diet which is rarely found in processed and packed foods, so it is very essential to prepare home-cooked meals integrating all the natural goodness of the ingredients.
Listed here are some of the healthy foods options which not only will you love making for kids but will be equally enjoyed by them.
- Soups- Varieties of home- cooked freshly made soups such as sweet potato and lentil soup, creamy tomato soup, mix vegetable soup are packed with nutrients and serving them with toast siders, vegetable provides an added benefit.
- Omelets- Probably the most easy to make, omelets are storehouses for nutrients. While whipping add a lot of veggies to make it more interesting and healthy for kids.
- Yogurt- The ultimate source of probiotics they are filled with good bacteria and aid in keeping stomach of kids healthy. And don’t forget to add freshly cut seasonal fruits such as mango, strawberries etc.
- Baked sweet potato fries- Rather than going with the traditional way of making potato fries which are soaked with oil, try baking sweet potato fingers. Kids won’t ask for normal fries again after eating these tasty fries.
- Tortilla pizzas- Tricking children with the appearance and name of this dish, you can make them eat healthy tortilla bases topped with vegetable salsa and cheese which will salivate your kid’s mouth in a same way as a pizza but would keep them away from processed sauces and breads.
- Muffins- Fruit muffins such as orange, blueberry muffins are healthy choices of snacking and desserts for kids.
- Homemade hummus and pita dips- Whole wheat pita breads and healthy dips including proteinaceous beans, curd, cheese, tomatoes will definitely provide nutrients to kids and would give them a break from normal chappatis and vegetables.
- Smoothies- Keeping kids away from artificially flavored sugar drinks are one of the main concerns of parents. Fresh fruit smoothies with whipped cream and garnished with thinly sliced fruits is the smarter and tastier way to go.
- Fruit lollies- Homemade fruit lollies with pineapple, orange, mango, strawberry juices without added sugar can prove to be one of the favorite and nutritious choice for your kid.
Getting more creative in your food preparation techniques is the best way to trick children in eating good healthy foods. Make it a rule to avoid processed foods and start relying on home- cooked meals including loads of vegetable, fruits, fibers, carbohydrates and dairy products. It is a daunting task to think of meals everyday that will make your child think you are a superhero, but at the same time it is the most satisfying task. So do employ some time preparing meals for kids and selecting some of the options mentioned in this article might be a start!
Author: Suhani Jainhttp://www.blog.schoolgully.com/recipes/healthy-foods-that-your-kids-will-love/https://i2.wp.com/www.blog.schoolgully.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Juice-1.jpg?fit=448%2C299https://i2.wp.com/www.blog.schoolgully.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Juice-1.jpg?resize=150%2C150Nutrition & RecipiesParentinghealth,Healthy foods,nutitionNutritious food plays a very important role in your child’s development and it is a mammoth task for parents since a long time all around the globe to deliver tasty nutritious and healthy foods to kids. Present a pizza or a bowl full of maggi and pasta to your...admin [email protected]AdministratorSchoolgully